dinsdag 8 maart 2016

Blessings for the Future by.....

The late Majel Barrett-Roddenberry and Gene Roddenberry

During the research for my last logging, I came upon a few images I felt merited posting on my blog. This first picture looks like it is made during the making of STAR TREK IV THE VOYAGE HOME. And if you click it, you will notice it was autographed by Majel and Gene as well. We all know that Majel and Gene got married just after the original Star Trek series was finished and Gene was in Japan at the time, when he asked Majel to marry him in a Shinto-Buddhist ceremony.

Their wedding picture !

As a final image for the moment I wanted to bring you this one particular picture in which a young filmmaker is shaking the hand of the Big Bird of the Galaxy (yes this was indeed Gene's nickname). See if you recognize the young filmmaker:

A true moment in history !!

Yes, that is George Lucas together with Gene Roddenberry. I estimate this picture will have been made somewhere late 1970s, early 1980s. And it is a true moment in history !! Enjoy !

Geen opmerkingen: